Older Remington 700 trigger

Cool! Someone on the Remington payroll! Well Mud, I guess you won't be so over worked now :D

@Riverking01
Do the higher ups there have their collective heads you know where or is it solely the fault of Freedom Grope? (Spelled correctly)
Sorry, couldn't resist. In the interest of full disclosure, I'm usually a reliable basher of Big Green. Nothing personal, great to have you on board.

Cool! Someone on the Remington payroll! Well Mud, I guess you won't be so over worked now :D

@Riverking01
Do the higher ups there have their collective heads you know where or is it solely the fault of Freedom Grope? (Spelled correctly)
Sorry, couldn't resist. In the interest of full disclosure, I'm usually a reliable basher of Big Green. Nothing personal, great to have you on board.
A little of both. We've just had a big shake up in management and only time will tell. The Ilion plant is mostly on furlough for two months while they figure out where to go now. The Marlin line is up and running trying to keep up with orders while shotguns and 700's are sitting idle trying to clean out some room in our warehouses. What we need is more gun owners in executive positions than number pushers! (Of course with business skills!) Ok, enough of the Green bashing! Lol

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.