Reloading prices poll.

Should we start to boycot these companies charging extortionatly high prices on reloading supplies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's what I'm seeing now at LGS who is honest dealer. Powder is plentiful and not priced above inflation costs. Powder is about $40.00 pound. All other reloading supplies are the same. Up about 10 to 12 %. Guns are up, all guns. When he gets primers they are going for $75.00. If you're having to pay more elsewhere there are other things going on. you can't stop greed, only live with it, we elect them every couple of years.

Here's what I'm seeing now at LGS who is honest dealer. Powder is plentiful and not priced above inflation costs. Powder is about $40.00 pound. All other reloading supplies are the same. Up about 10 to 12 %. Guns are up, all guns. When he gets primers they are going for $75.00. If you're having to pay more elsewhere there are other things going on. you can't stop greed, only live with it, we elect them every couple of years.
lol, were a product of our own stupidity, fire them all.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. If it hasn't changed for more than 200 years, you might want to think about how to change it. We've been a country for 245 years, we've been at peace for less than 20 of those years...Get the picture

Need one more voting option.
"Grit your teeth and pray it gets better"

How long do you want to wait? The high prices and scarce supply situation goes back to 2018 and even earlier.
I'm not going to quit shooting so I'll shop carefully and get the best deals I can. Which means staying off the auction sites. Just ride it out, boycotts are not the answer. With Bidenflation at 8.5% and fuel at $7 a gallon it's only going to get worse before it gets better.

I have 3 Pete's are used for shipping materials. They burn about 120 gallons of fuel each way. In less than one month the fuel increase a $1.00 per gallon. So that increase the round trip by $240.00 round trip. That just on fuel. That increase about $1.50 per ton costs. We ship recycled metals, and the metals are way up. Highest in about 5 yrs. That's just from Western Montana to Portland Or. Just shipping cost alone are up, and materials are up. Not all of it is Dumb B****** (aka Biden) but a lot of it is. That's across the whole world too. There a sticker on my fuel tank in the bed of my pickup "If You Voted For Biden You Owe Me Gas Money"
So costs are going up.

Need one more voting option.
"Grit your teeth and pray it gets better"

How long do you want to wait? The high prices and scarce supply situation goes back to 2018 and even earlier.
I'm not going to quit shooting so I'll shop carefully and get the best deals I can. Which means staying off the auction sites. Just ride it out, boycotts are not the answer. With Bidenflation at 8.5% and fuel at $7 a gallon it's only going to get worse before it gets better.
Doesn't mater left or right it's one of the same bird spinning us around in circles. What we need is to stop the Merry-Go-Round

I don't boycott high airfare and the rest of things I do... I am certainly not boycotting reloading. I will walk away at elevated prices beyond what reputable retailers are selling for.

I boycott

Coke
Nike
Fakebook
Twitter
ATT (CNN)
Disney

Few other big corporations that think they are gods and are headed in the complete wrong direction.

I buy at reasonable market prices what I need to shoot, hunt, reload, and trade for things I want.

I boycott high prices, for these things, but not companies necessarily.

Some stuff is so rare, you better buy it IF you even see it.

I have 3 Pete's are used for shipping materials. They burn about 120 gallons of fuel each way. In less than one month the fuel increase a $1.00 per gallon. So that increase the round trip by $240.00 round trip. That just on fuel. That increase about $1.50 per ton costs. We ship recycled metals, and the metals are way up. Highest in about 5 yrs. That's just from Western Montana to Portland Or. Just shipping cost alone are up, and materials are up. Not all of it is Dumb B****** (aka Biden) but a lot of it is. That's across the whole world too. There a sticker on my fuel tank in the bed of my pickup "If You Voted For Biden You Owe Me Gas Money"
So costs are going up.
My march fuel bill went from $2000 last year to $6000 this year, my trucker dropped a $880 dollar fuel receipt on my desk for a haul I lost a tire on and I spent a whole day calling trying to find a store than not only would do a service call but had a tire. I lost $1200 on that haul!! Two those stores had the tire but no longer did service calls and I would have had to have a wrecker haul it to them, I almost flipped out.

If anything needs to be boycotted it's the Gov't industrial War machine, the rich keep this world divided and oppress the people.
We don't need rich people telling us what to do, and making laws that support them, but don't apply to them, That's the issue.
Yep, I totally hate the feral gov-ment. Yes, I did say feral. What word could better describe the wild spending and the absolute way O'biden and Just-in True-doe have wasted our tax money and taken away our rights. One of them doesn't protect his borders and the other overprotects his borders. Each one is using fear to divide their own country. That fear has caused a lot of folks here in America to buy new guns and ammo. I'm up for boycotting the government of both countries. But I am living off my quickly dwindling supply of primers and refuse to overpay for new primers. So, yes, I am for one kind of boycott or another.

My march fuel bill went from $2000 last year to $6000 this year, my trucker dropped a $880 dollar fuel receipt on my desk for a haul I lost a tire on and I spent a whole day calling trying to find a store than not only would do a service call but had a tire. I lost $1200 on that haul!! Two those stores had the tire but no longer did service calls and I would have had to have a wrecker haul it to them, I almost flipped out.
Log truck drivers are staying home here. They said they ain't going to haul just to pay for the fuel. No wear and tear, no wages just fuel.

The whole time Obama and Trump was in office I was slinging ammo out of my press.
I literally wore out a Hornady lock and load press. I seen the writing on the wall.
I'm supplied enough to do it all over again. I just need the empty brass.