Best prices on reloading components

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Bullseye, Feb 12, 2005.

1. Bullseye

Bullseye Well-Known Member

This is a side topic from a different thread on Federal brass. For the last few years I have found that Natchez Shooters Supplies www.natchezss.com consistently has low prices on reloading supplies compared to Midway (www.midwayusa.com), Midsouth and a few other places I've checked out. Every now and then Midway has a better deal on something or stocks a product that Natchez doesn't.

Does anyone have any better places to order from? I'd sure like to know (along with most other consumers here) where the best prices are.

Incidentaly I've also found Natchez cheaper on optics in general too... with the exception of sale prices at Bruno's. They are worth comparing to SWFA and Bearbasin for sure.

Neal

2. POP

POP Well-Known Member

3. thocon

thocon Well-Known Member

The problem is they don't sell in the 3 state area,thats me.Memphis,Tn.But there has never been any place in Memphis (or around,anywhere here)that sells much or cheap.And 8.75 TAX i can buy from most places and save plenty.I use midway,They ship alott,US postal and no TAX so i try to shop around.You can get GREAT deals on optics and whatnot from cdnninvestments.com,their a liquidator,from most companys.

4. sniper2

sniper2 Well-Known Member

Grafs & son pays freight and is pretty reasonable.Arms & Ammo reasonable.