Reloading Bench

Blackdirt Cowboy

I'm sure some of you saw my other thread on reloading equipment, but for those that haven't, I'm just getting into reloading, and I need to build a bench. I know this has been asked before, and I tried a search, but all the links I found were broken and most of the pictures were unavailable. So, I'll ask again, does anyone have any plans or pictures of their current reloading bench?

I'm trying to get some ideas that won't break the bank. I'm not a master carpenter, but I know my way around tools. Also, this bench will be in my house, so it needs to look nice to keep the wife appeased. I'm thinking about something like this one, but there's over $225 in materials in it.

A16AAACD-2A8C-4025-B34D-F1ABABA28025.jpeg

I'd like to be a little cheaper if possible. It can be a maximum of 8' long, and I'd like to have room to reload and clean/maintain guns on the same bench if possible. Maybe I can't get it done cheaper, but I'd like to see some different options.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.