reloading bench

TH

I need to buy a reloading table. I do not have the time to make one my self. Do you know anyone thats makes them?

I bought mine at Costco 1 1/4in thick 8ft long 22in wide and I think its about 3 1/2 ft. tall. All steel frame and is plenty stout. I wished I would have bought 2.

I thought about building one using a solid core door as the top but then I ran across these tables at Costco and it was exactly what I was looking for.

an old steel Gov't type office desk works well and used ones are cheap, with lot's of storage also.

I assembled mine from a router table leg set from Rockler Woodworking. They have the pieces for larger benches if you want. I used their matching heavy duty locking caster set on mine so I can roll it in and out of storage when I need to. All I did was cut some plywood for the top and shelves (and a lumber yard or home center will do that for you). Loaded down with brass, bulltets, and other reloading gear, it is very sturdy and works well.

Andy

I just set one up I bought from Sam's club. It is made by Seville 72"long X 25"X1.75"thick maple top with steal legs. Rubber cup height adjuster. This table is solid enough that it did not need to be attached to the wall. I am new at hand loading, but this table seems to do the job just fine, and also works for a rifle cleaning table too.gun).Bill Maylor

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.