Recommendation for electronic powder trickler?

epoletna

Thinking about adding an electronic powder trickler to my reloading bench. Looking for recommendations, or things to avoid or look out for. Thanks for your thoughts.

ok, i'm such a newbie to this subject that the terms V-4 and SS mean nothhing to me, and googling them doesn't help. sorry to be so ignorant on this subject.

Supertrickler or Autotrickler V4.

Both use the A&D FX120i scale. Just different throw methods.

I use the Supertrickler myself. Amazing piece.of equipment.

If you decide to go with the A&D FX120i scale, CE Products has the best price, $580 out the door, with free shipping and no state sales tax to Ohio.

Thanks for this information, gentlemen. I already have an RCBS Chargemaster -- maybe i should just get better using it. But I will definitly look at the Supertrickler and the A&D FX120i. And thanks, Robert, for that tip on CE Products.

Thanks for this information, gentlemen. I already have an RCBS Chargemaster -- maybe i should just get better using it. But I will definitly look at the Supertrickler and the A&D FX120i. And thanks, Robert, for that tip on CE Products.
Really depends on how much you want to spend and how precise you want your loads to be. The Chargemaster is a good powder Trickler/scale.
There are several POSTS on this forum regarding electronic Powder Tricklers and Scales.
You should do a search on LRH.
Reloaders have their own opinions of products on the market. $$$$$$$

V-4 by Adam Macdonald in Canada
Super Trickler by Rex Peterson in Danamrk
Ingenuity Powder Meter
Prometheus

Then you need a Scale AD 120i FX or FZ.

Recent Posts