Electronic scale recommendation

TonyQ

I have been using rcbs 750 scale for a year or so but it always a pain to work with. I have a budget of 400 and this is what I have been looking at. I am just tired of having to take so long to reload just because of the scale. Thanks Anthony
A&D FX120I I was told it could be found under 500 but I have not had any luck doing so.
Gempro 250 it is cheaper but heard about problems with this also

I have a FX120I . it is a nice scale . I bought mine from the link below . they are in Canada , so the scale is priced in cdn money . my credit card did the exchange rate . my scale was shipped from in the states , I think Georgia, so the shipping cost was reasonable . it was an easy purchase . these guys were the cheapest to buy from,when I bought mine . I know they've gone up in price , I think I paid $425 a few years ago . Jim

Search Results: FX-120i - Cambridge Environmental Products Inc. Scientific Distribution Network - Laboratory Supplies, Scientfic Equipment

I have a FX120I . it is a nice scale . I bought mine from the link below . they are in Canada , so the scale is priced in cdn money . my credit card did the exchange rate . my scale was shipped from in the states , I think Georgia, so the shipping cost was reasonable . it was an easy purchase . these guys were the cheapest to buy from,when I bought mine . I know they've gone up in price , I think I paid $425 a few years ago . Jim

Search Results: FX-120i - Cambridge Environmental Products Inc. Scientific Distribution Network - Laboratory Supplies, Scientfic Equipment

Good suggestion

Might want to look into a Sartorious MProve. I really like mine and have used it three years. I got it on sale from Sinclair for around $336. I don't think they carry them any more. The Internet--even Amazon--has them...

I read up on the A&D ej123 and it's a strain gauge scale so I have decided to buy the RCBS loadmaster and save up for the A&D FX120I. Right now cabelas has it for 300 on sale with a 75 rebate from rcbs.i think that's a pretty good deal and when I have both of the scales it will be a pretty good combo. Thanks for the links and info

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.