need electronic powder scale

red dawg

Hey guy's need some help on choosing a new scale, my rcbs range master has become fecal waste! I'm looking at the frankford arsenal precision 1500, does anybody use this one , or have other ideas?

After reading this review I got one of these .. less than a hundred bucks and it's an awesome scale for the money!

New scale affords opportunity for measure technique refresher/practice

It has a nice integrated cover.... it warms up fast.... has a bubble level... and adjustable feet.... and you can trickle on to it. It's been very repeatable and holds a zero once warmed up and measures .01 grain. It definitely senses every kernel of stick powder.

I use the gem pro 250 to check my charges out of the Hornady auto charge. It's so precise I have to be selective with the size of individual powder kernels I remove or add to get that perfect weight.

Ohaus yj 103 130$ extremely accurate get a lot of duplicates on chronograph with it .need I say more

yep

I got one of them too. Gempro likes to be plugged in a while before it settles down. the Ohaus yj doesn't really care. I use a gempro to trickle on and either my other gempro or the yj to check charges on. the Ohaus is a fine scale. It will drift a little more often than the gempro but it is easy to catch and correct.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.