Electronic scales and trickler

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by j870sm, Apr 1, 2009.

1. j870sm

j870sm Active Member

I have been using a beam scale to reload for a long time. Give me your thoughts on the best electronic scale and trickler for the money. Don't want to spend more than I have to but want to spend enough to get a good set up. I will be loading several pistol rounds and quite a few rifle rounds. Mostly will be loading for rifles as I have fallen behind. Need a scale that measures accurately in tenths.

2. MT4XFore

MT4XFore Well-Known Member

Get the RCBS chargemaster and dont look back. You'll wonder why you didn't do it a long time ago.

3. snowpro440

snowpro440 Well-Known Member

DIDO ........R C B S and dont look back ... you wont believe it once you get going !!!!!!!lightbulb

4. j870sm

j870sm Active Member

Thanks for the comments. I will look into RCBS. All of my equipment now is RCBS and I have been happy with it. I am going to start loading for a new 30-378 and see what I can do. I have a pretty good starting load I think but will have to tweak on it for my rifle I am sure.

5. eric2381

eric2381 Well-Known Member

I recently got a Chargemaster from RCBS. I really like it and it seems to be accurate and quick. It's also easy to clean out if you're changing powders. Good luck.