Electronic scales and trickler

j870sm

I have been using a beam scale to reload for a long time. Give me your thoughts on the best electronic scale and trickler for the money. Don't want to spend more than I have to but want to spend enough to get a good set up. I will be loading several pistol rounds and quite a few rifle rounds. Mostly will be loading for rifles as I have fallen behind. Need a scale that measures accurately in tenths.

DIDO ........R C B S and dont look back ... you wont believe it once you get going !!!!!!!lightbulb

Thanks for the comments. I will look into RCBS. All of my equipment now is RCBS and I have been happy with it. I am going to start loading for a new 30-378 and see what I can do. I have a pretty good starting load I think but will have to tweak on it for my rifle I am sure.

I recently got a Chargemaster from RCBS. I really like it and it seems to be accurate and quick. It's also easy to clean out if you're changing powders. Good luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.