Recommend which scope?

I am primarily a Leupold and Nightforce scopes guy. Leupold for hunting and NF for target shooting. But NF has just got too expensive for me.
Between the two SFP scopes listed below, which one would recommend and why?

Use: 600-1400 yards on steel targets with SA cartridges.

ZEISS CONQUEST V4 6-24X50, ZMOA20
Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 EBR-4 MOA

thanks in advance
I have both of these. Both have good glass, my complaint with the V4 is the windage dial, very narrow and almost sharp to the fill, when adjusting. Now if you only adjust when sightings in, no problem. I recomend handling both and see which one you like. If I was to buy another one, I would get the Vortex.

Attachments

• 20230406_181750.jpg
    20230406_181750.jpg
    894.3 KB · Views: 43
Any reason?
Both overpriced for what you get....one with a great warranty, terrific customer service...because it needs it! Just me. But when a person here asks for just two choices help me decide....I don't go off on the hundreds of sideline 50 other offerings you see here everyday! It's tiresome! Not helpful in the least..."PST or Luepold? " "Oh heck no....why don't you save your money and just spend 6000.00 on a TT"...or a...or a.

.or a....or a add infinitum!

I'm another Meopta fan 👏🥳👏🥳👏🥳of my Optika 6, she's SFP but they make both. 30 mm tube 90 moa on both turrets Schott glass,want to run mils? They got you covered to,34 mm tube you say ? Oh yes their 5x30x56 , I'd love to see a comparison shoot-out there would be more then one red face,Cheers.

I'm another Meopta fan 👏🥳👏🥳👏🥳of my Optika 6, she's SFP but they make both. 30 mm tube 90 moa on both turrets Schott glass,want to run mils? They got you covered to,34 mm tube you say ? Oh yes their 5x30x56 , I'd love to see a comparison shoot-out there would be more then one red face,Cheers.
I would love to look at a Meopta but where I live in Ontario Canada there is no dealer. Does anyone know of a supplier near Syracuse NY?
I am also headed to Virginia in 2 weeks for 10 days if anyone knows a dealer there.