Recommend me a 6.5 130grn bullet for antelope and deer.

Another vote for 127gr Barnes LRX. Have been using that exclusively on Deer and Antelope the last couple years and have had great performance.

I used the 130 berger VLDH on antelope and the Accubond for several deer, but my favorite is the 130 HPBT Gameking. We have had nothing but perfect performance both with accuracy and on game from 20 to 350 yards. They are not super sexy, but they are wicked accurate and they are second to none killers with minimal meat damage. We have not recovered one and we have had very little blood-shot meat. On top of that, they are not super expensive. These are from the 260, 6.5-284, and 6.5-06 with 8 and 9 twists.

In California, in my M70 in Win .270 I use Barnes 140gr TSX bullets and plain old Corelokt 130gr outside of California. In my Rem 700 in .308 I use Barnes 168gr TSX bullets for everything.

130 Accubonds are great in my 6.5-284 and the Crudmoore. Very accurate and great terminal performance in both rigs. Sometimes they can be seasonally unavailable so if you like 'em, buy in bulk!

I believe the tipped gameking is the same bullet with the addition of the plastic tip to give it a higher bc.
I am not sure about that. I know the HPBT GK is a lot sturdier than lead tip SPBT GK of the same weight in as an example the .308 165 grain. I have gotten great accuracy with the Gamechanger, but have not whacked a critter with one yet.

I have shot several deer and a few yotes and it is a killer. I use to shoot the hpbt gameking and performance was on par. I agree about the lead tip.

I use the 130 SGK BTHP for majority of my hunting which is for Axis, Mouflon and feral sheep and Spanish goat in my 6.5's before that was available I used 130 gr berger hunting VLD and still do. Both are devastating on game that ive used them on. Here in Hawaii we hunt year round so I hunt a lot throughout the year as well as international hunts I do.

I have used both the 130 Accubonds and the 130 Siroccos on deer and antelope. Both are excellent performers, but my preference is the Sirocco, as it has a BC of 0.571 where the Accubond has a BC of 0.488.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.