Rangefinder: which leica?

Cat-1,
Your review and comment on the Leica is THE MOST COMPLETE I have seen. Thank you for the wealth of information. I will have the 2700b in my sights (lol).
You are very welcome, i am glad it was helpful! Feel free to reach out to me if I help out further.

Ordered my 2700 B late Friday afternoon and Amazon had it at my door 11:00 am this am.
Played around in the back yard with it for a few minutes. Super fast ranging, looks and feels great.
Put it to a good test tomorrow .
VC

I have the Ballistic and non-ballistic versions> I have one of each: B, R, and straight finder.. My take, stick to the non-ballistic. Less clutter, simpler usage and setting. I tape a range card to the side of every gun anyhow. I find having the ballistic solution in the Range finder is not helpful for hunting. Might be fine for LR target etc but for hunting the card is WAY faster. Get the true range from the finder, the angle setup is really useful if you hunt canyons, mountains or anything not perfectly flat. Use the range with the card, dial or use your hash marks and dope the wind. Kill the game .

I could not have expressed my desired use more completely (and certainly not as succinctly!!!).

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.