Rangefinder recommendation

Yes, but it is a start. I believe this a new venture for Leica.

I have the 3500 and 5700 elite. I have no issues with connectivity, other than distance, which isn't a major concern for me. Power up of both units and they marry within a few seconds.

When I was looking and talking with Aaron D, the BR4 was the victim of import issues and availability. Unfortunately I couldn't wait.

I use the vortex bino;s ,very accurate and only one thing to carry and handle. they are 10x with good glass.

You have to try the BR4 to fully appreciate its capabilities and function. You won't be disappointed. Personally have 2 Leica 3200.com RF binos which I love for the glass, but the BR4 is another whole league of computational performance. Flawless in our field tests this past season. GW hit a home run on this unit. Got 3 of them now. The Revic app is great to use. Uploading data is a snap. Try it. Easy to sell if you don't like it :)

Check out Leica's Geovid Pros,
Applied Ballistics. & Some New Features !!
Improved Bluetooth connectivity.
GPS Mapping Feature.
Compatible with other devices.
Very Nice !!!

Also Leica is putting out a new App to make AB compatible with the .com products.
I haven't looked into the new pro very much. Partly because I use 3200 both for personal use as well as guiding. The 10x42 is preferred. Having said that I have zero issues with the data solutions provided by my Leica. I think they would be on the right path to go to a full applied ballistics menu.