Tripod recommendation

LBEdgin

I just pick up a Leupold Pro Guide 20x60x85 spotting scope. Looking for a solid tripod that won't leave me with empty pockets. Please share your thoughts!

What's your range to keep your pockets full to pay for gas and shipping?

I'd get RRS SOAR tripod, but that might burn some holes, it depends on your pockets.

Worth every penny

You sure got the gas right! Lol. Those are really nice looking tripod. But out of my budget right now as I have been off work since Oct.2021 due to back surgery. It will be on my bucket list. Looking for something to get me through until I get some $$$ coming in.

You sure got the gas right! Lol. Those are really nice looking tripod. But out of my budget right now as I have been off work since Oct.2021 due to back surgery. It will be on my bucket list. Looking for something to get me through until I get some $$$ coming in.
I have a Manfrotto 055 aluminum tripod I'm not using.. sorry about your back!

PM if you want it. Not sure price, but look around and offer up and I'll ship it out . There's no head on it

There are a lot of great options and there are variables that would lead to the best choice. Right now we have a GREAT tripod sale going ion thru 3/31/22. Give me a call to discuss at 516-217-1000

Joel