Range Pet Peeves!

If I see someone endangering innocent people, you dern right I will snitch. Guns is not an appropriate place for "grey" areas.
It's not grey you think in a reactive way. I don't like you reactive thinkers.

You and I are in control of the weapons we hold.
Yelling and tattling is not the way to fix the problem when someone else is not controlling theirs. There is nothing you can do no matter how much you walk in front of me that could make me accidentally point the weapon at you unless I wanted to.

Being able to explain that to someone else and try to develop the implementation of that is how you fix it.

I'm not saying jump into high risk maneuvers for no reason, but most times there no personal accountability.

Attachments

• B6AFE48C-5ADA-4375-BD17-BF613287BEEC.jpeg
    B6AFE48C-5ADA-4375-BD17-BF613287BEEC.jpeg
    976.7 KB · Views: 101
Oh just thought of another one, and I might be a little guilty of this. The guy that shows up with 5 guns and thinks each one of them should have it's on stall so he can jump from one to another while others cool! I only do it when Range is empty though and as people show up I move them, some people don't.

Also seen it one time dude on the 100 yd range brought his spotter. Set it all up two stalls away. He would shoot then get up walk over to spotter and look and then go back. He is the same type that see u patiently waiting and just carries on until u ask them can I go put some targets up this week!

I would go with the 260 if you reload. I think it has just a little more punch. My 260 is used fo target shooter and have lit a 18" plate at 1760 yards a couple of times, using Berger 140 hybred. My load stays supersonic out to 1300 yards and still running 1270fps.

I would go with the 260 if you reload. I think it has just a little more punch. My 260 is used fo target shooter and have lit a 18" plate at 1760 yards a couple of times, using Berger 140 hybred. My load stays supersonic out to 1300 yards and still running 1270fps.
What are u talking about?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.