Range Pet Peeves!

I think there are more then just men reading this site there are minors and women that also read this site and are interested in long range shooting . It's not always about getting hurt feelings or trying not to insult others it sometimes is about keeping our moral compass pointed in the right direction for others to have an example to follow . That also goes a long way at the range in showing people around us what we want them to be acting like . Treat me the way you want to be treated most people that treat others badly don't like to be treated the way they are treating others some have learned the way they treat people from parents or people they are around by the examples they have been shown so let us show good examples for them .

I think there are more then just men reading this site there are minors and women that also read this site and are interested in long range shooting . It's not always about getting hurt feelings or trying not to insult others it sometimes is about keeping our moral compass pointed in the right direction for others to have an example to follow . That also goes a long way at the range in showing people around us what we want them to be acting like . Treat me the way you want to be treated most people that treat others badly don't like to be treated the way they are treating others some have learned the way they treat people from parents or people they are around by the examples they have been shown so let us show good examples for them .
You're the first one to point that out. That is a very good point.

He is saying he shoots recklessly and likes to drink beer while he shoots. So he can't play with others.

And your probably the snitch.

no. I shoot around people for living, the stakes vs my comprehension of safety is an appropriate one.

It's all of you who want no rules, or who want to many rules and nit pick every detail. Both of which are annoying. Just easier to drive away from people in general.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.