Problem with new factory 7prc ammo

Yeah not sure I'm going to even waste my time sending the ammo in. I'm sure I will get the nothing is wrong

They told me I would get the same amount of ammo back. But I shot 1 box of 20 he said don't send the brass in. I figured maybe sand down that ridge a touch and see what happens

I've mine back but hasn't made it yet. I'll update as soon as I hear something.

I'll have some ammo and dies up for sale here pretty soon if anyone is interested.

My lot number are not mentioned. I will have to look at mine, all 9 boxes of mine are from the same lot number I know as I looked before.

I'm curious as to how and where you are getting your orders for Hornaday ammo as I have had my new 7PRC for several months now and can't seem to find loaded ammo or brass to reload anywhere. Can you give me a place where I can find at least a box or two of 7PRC ammo?
Just found mine at my local LGS Rocky Mtn Discount Sports. Bout 600 rounds

If I ever had cases that stick and require some effort to extract I always check the base to make sure the extractor didn't pull the edge of the base out of square. if they do those go in the trash. In that example if you take one of these cases and measure it base to shoulder in a gauge its off a few thousandths because a small part of the rim is bent backwards.
All my bolt faces were either blueprinted or came square so I can't see shooting brass that is visibly out of square

I supposed you could shoot it, but there's no telling where that ridge material end up flowing to.