Problem with new factory 7prc ammo

Oh my goodness your a lucky fella.
I hope you recover fully and get back to the range.
Really sucks you have to have another surgery on your knee I'd be a little scared to have that after what happened the first time 😬
Good luck buddy
Sounds like this man needs a prayer or two in his behalf. !!!!

Oh my goodness your a lucky fella.
I hope you recover fully and get back to the range.
Really sucks you have to have another surgery on your knee I'd be a little scared to have that after what happened the first time 😬
Good luck buddy
I got my hands on 200 rounds of ADG brass, 300 rounds of Nosler 175gr Accubond LR's, 4 lbs. of RL26 and 1000 Federal 215m Gold Medal primers. After I got through refinancing my house and paid off my credit cards for all of these components, I started reloading for my new 7mmPRC custom rifle, that was finished last December, when ammo and components were not to be found.
When boxes of Hornaday 175gr and 180's started surfacing for almost $100 a box of 20 rounds, I refrained from purchasing them and still didn't buy any, until I finally found some 175gr Hornadays for $45.95 a box. Foolishly, I purchased 6 boxes. I also found the 175gr Accubond LR's for $104 per 100 rounds. Managed to find the RL26 and ADG brass and I was off to my reloading bench.
My reloads produced some of the tightest groups I've ever shot in the sub-half inch range with one group almost below a quarter inch at .2501. They were also the most expensive per round shells I've ever loaded.
I haven't shot any of the factory loaded Hornaday shells I purchased and probably won't. After a 93 day stay in the hospital recovering from 3 additional surgeries that hospital employees caused, by giving me the wrong medication. I had just had surgery to repair a torn quadricep tendon off of my kneecap when this happened. I also incurred a severe infection in my knee due to lack of care, after they operated to repair my perforated bowel that ruptured inside me, causing clinical death to me twice. Then they ignored my knee until it was severely infected and had to operate on my knee again to remove everything that they had put the tendon together with and clean out the infection. Then I had a PIC line installed and was given the highest level of antibiotics that there is for 22 days 24/7. Two more surgeries tied to the stomach surgery and I am right back where I was before I had the original surgery . The surgery injured my larnyx so bad that I am going to voice therapy so that I can talk again, I am going to physical therapy so that I can walk again, and if you are still reading my jabber you should know that I am cooped up alone everyday with no one to talk to. I am going to hold off until next spring to have another surgery on my knee to get it fixed correctly, most likely will be at a different hospital by a different doctor and hopefully, a positive outcome without any complications. If I work hard enough after surgery to heal and get back physically strong enough, I will be hunting elk and deer on my farm next fall. The Hornaday 175gr loaded rounds will still be in my ammo vault!
Sounds like "Gone Ballistic" could use some prayers in his behalf !!! . I'm praying.Tribb