Problem with new factory 7prc ammo

I have not got a response from them yet. They gave me a ticket/claim # . I emailed them many pictures and some descriptions on Jan 18.
I believe they have let so much of these bad lots slip buy QC, that they can't recall it. They are going to backpedal, and find any excuse/answer to get out of replacing them. This is what they will say!!!
"Dear Mr. Peasant,thank you for your inquiry on the matter in concern.We have inspected and tested the ammunition and there is no problems. It falls within our accepted tolerances. Please continue to shoot it "
I will then ask them, " what does PRC stand for?"
Lapua,ADG, Peterson, someone, please help us! Lol

I decided not to mail mine off because of that reason. I did shoot them with handloads and it did cause a few to open harder.

I'm getting in on the tail end of this and haven't dissected the thread entirely, but is there a particular Lot# that I should be aware of?

Thanks!
Jeff

The lot that I have bought 2 weeks ago from midway.

Attachments

• 20230116_140043.jpg
    20230116_140043.jpg
    1,010.2 KB · Views: 111
The lot that I have bought 2 weeks ago from midway.
Great! I have that lot as well. I bought from a different retailer but same lot. Lucky for me they aren't even close to the batch of eldx I have. I will keep them and shoot them.

These don't appear to have the ring like the Edlx did these are not round case heads though they are roundish. Looks like a hacksaw cut them off. They should be fine for break in.

Only reason I'm buying them is for the brass to reload lol

I know adg emails me said Q3 to release brass

Only reason I'm buying them is for the brass to reload lol

I know adg emails me said Q3 to release brass
well you got a better answer than I. When I emailed them they told me they had no plans as of yet and that was before Christmas. Perterson told me end of q1