Premier Reticles Scope changes company

Sling

After attending Shot Show, I discovered Premier Reticles is under new name. Tangent-Theta is the new company. These new scopes are made in Canada using German glass with new, better upgrades. I talked to Paul Lange who is still in Winchester Va as head of customer service. Great guy by the way.

I know the previous company was Armament Technology based in Nova Scotia.

I recently had my Premier scope repaired by them under warranty last year.

Great service and turnaround time.

Is it still the same company located there but now operating under a new name.

Thanks for the information. Did they come out with any new models for 2014?

They done away with the lever lock. They also claim to have fixed the parallax binding issues by thickening the main tube caused by over tightning the rings which was pinching the tube internals. Zero stop is easy with no tools required.

They're very very apealing scopes, and sound to have been designed and re-worked by the best of the best in the industry. It will be real interesting to see how things play out. I personally have Tangent Theta high on my "next purchase" list.. on top actually

It's really nice to see a North American company of quality, with standards amongst the leagues of the Schmidts & Hensoldts of the world. I think these guys will be the ones to watch into the forseeable future*

The optics community in General seems to be pouring from the top-shelf with their products of late.. Tangent Theta, Nightforce, the new Henny's, Vortex offerings... competition in the highest categories is stiff. Companies are listening to what shooters are asking and it's showing. Prices are up, but on what are prices "not" up ? I think the optics world is in for it.. lots of good optios out there... lots of new & improved technologies and advancements taking place

All good to see

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.