Powder Alert!

I will post up older Ramshot manual which I find more useful than using Hodgdon's website.

I have to double check but I think I posted 300WSM and 124HH with Hunter, have .270 with 117HH and Hunter in progress, didn't run ladder deep enough, doing same with 30-06 but son has rifle so can't finish it off until he is back from WY. The nerve taking his own rifle that I use for testing.😂 Just starting .243Win with 70HH but I don't have enough to finish looking real good. Have to order more 70's!

The velocity with Hunter is pretty darn good. Maybe not as good as RL26 but still good.

The problem is getting time for range between back flare ups and trying to get boat winterized. That in itself is a project stripping down boat of all trolling gear to drop off at marina for winterizing. If you don't strip it down, gear gets legs. Just another sign of our times.🤬
Don't forget the electronics.
I have lost 2 depth/fish finders and a trolling motor & batteries as they too grew legs.

I will post up older Ramshot manual which I find more useful than using Hodgdon's website.

I have to double check but I think I posted 300WSM and 124HH with Hunter, have .270 with 117HH and Hunter in progress, didn't run ladder deep enough, doing same with 30-06 but son has rifle so can't finish it off until he is back from WY. The nerve taking his own rifle that I use for testing.😂 Just starting .243Win with 70HH but I don't have enough to finish looking real good. Have to order more 70's!

The velocity with Hunter is pretty darn good. Maybe not as good as RL26 but still good.

The problem is getting time for range between back flare ups and trying to get boat winterized. That in itself is a project stripping down boat of all trolling gear to drop off at marina for winterizing. If you don't strip it down, gear gets legs. Just another sign of our times.🤬
Yeah that took some nerve. lol I worked in a Marina for a few years. So yeah I seen quite a few things grow legs. This is really nothing new. Maybe for your area. I was in Norfolk Va at the time. And it has only gotten worst since then.

Oh I strip it right down to nothing. I mounted all my stuff so it can come off with too much fuss on my part which means easy peasy from someone who is ******* (I crossed out on my own, easier for Len). Rodholders in tracks, downriggers actually locked onto bases that would require being in boat, opening up access and then working with stopnuts so they are pretty protected. The rod trees are grab and go. The real problem is carrying all this gear down to basement for winter. That is where my back says maybe or not maybe. I have about 6 bags of trolling tackle to hold all the in line boards, flashers, divers etal. You accumulate a lot over 34 years running same boat.

Back on topic! Here is the Accurate-Ramshot manual in PDF so you should be able to download. I think this still has more data than on Hodgdon's site. Notice Hunter for a lot of different cartridges.

Attachments

• WesternPowdersHandloadingGuide8.0_WEB.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 223
Oh I strip it right down to nothing. I mounted all my stuff so it can come off with too much fuss on my part which means easy peasy from someone who is ******* (I crossed out on my own, easier for Len). Rodholders in tracks, downriggers actually locked onto bases that would require being in boat, opening up access and then working with stopnuts so they are pretty protected. The rod trees are grab and go. The real problem is carrying all this gear down to basement for winter. That is where my back says maybe or not maybe. I have about 6 bags of trolling tackle to hold all the in line boards, flashers, divers etal. You accumulate a lot over 34 years running same boat.

Back on topic! Here is the Accurate-Ramshot manual in PDF so you should be able to download. I think this still has more data than on Hodgdon's site. Notice Hunter for a lot of different cartridges.
Thank you so much

I did not realize how hard it was to get. Till recently. I could have bought 5 lb at an Estate sale. Now I'm regretting not buying it. lol Being new to reloading I didn't realize it's importance. It won't happen again.
I haven't shot h1000 in 25 years.. Some love it, but I have moved far down the road from it. I'm over Retumbo too, but I'm still sitting on most of a keg of it so I'll have to find a rifle that eats it one of these days.

Just on Hodgon's website and they have popular powders but the prices are super high.
Is this the new normal?
It's just more of "the fleecing of America". I stocked up on Varget, BLC2, H1000, Retumbo, Power Pistol, H50BMG, Lil'-Gun, 7828, and more. 80lbs sitting in the safe and over 20k in primers. 15k of ammo loads and thousands and thousands of freedom seeds waiting to be planted. If I could just get my back to cooperate I would have a lot of fun!

Just on Hodgon's website and they have popular powders but the prices are super high.
Is this the new normal?
Lmao.....you call that SUPER HIGH! I only wish! Where have you been hiding Rooster! Oh yeah...I know...shouldn't have needed to ask.....you been busy servicing the Chickens!!!

Yeah that took some nerve. lol I worked in a Marina for a few years. So yeah I seen quite a few things grow legs. This is really nothing new. Maybe for your area. I was in Norfolk Va at the time. And it has only gotten worst since then.
Yup around there too, sounds normal ha. Gee I wish Vihtavuori would make some powders like Hodgdon, I've been stuck with H1000 because it's so hard to get N570. Just now got 3 8 lb kegs off of Gunbroker, paid a pretty penny for it though jeez. Over $800/keg.