Powder Alert!

Just on Hodgon's website and they have popular powders but the prices are super high.
Is this the new normal?
No, you're just paying full MSRP.
When you buy from a retail ( or online) store, you're paying a price set by that location.
Full MSRP makes the $49.99/pound at your local store look reasonable, doesn't it?

No manufacturer ever sells for less than retail outlets. That's a quick way to go out of business.

Off topic here
.243 is coming out more often than not. One of the steps I have been taking is looking at load tables to see which powders use less but close in performance to higher charge powders. Kind of interesting to see 3-5 gr savings per load but yet still getting decent performance. Ramshot powders in certain cartridges seem to do that. But Ramshot is not normally in load manuals to any great extent.

💩 did I just mess up supply?
You wouldn't want to enlighten me on your load data would you ? Or possibly where you found a load table for Ramshot ? And have you tried the Hammer bullets in any of these loads ?

Just on Hodgon's website and they have popular powders but the prices are super high.
Is this the new normal?
Getting as bad as primers for price.
Thought powder was overpriced last year wait till 2023.
Think the powder manufactures are trying to catch up with Gun Broker!

Off topic here

You wouldn't want to enlighten me on your load data would you ? Or possibly where you found a load table for Ramshot ? And have you tried the Hammer bullets in any of these loads ?
I will post up older Ramshot manual which I find more useful than using Hodgdon's website.

I have to double check but I think I posted 300WSM and 124HH with Hunter, have .270 with 117HH and Hunter in progress, didn't run ladder deep enough, doing same with 30-06 but son has rifle so can't finish it off until he is back from WY. The nerve taking his own rifle that I use for testing.😂 Just starting .243Win with 70HH but I don't have enough to finish looking real good. Have to order more 70's!

The velocity with Hunter is pretty darn good. Maybe not as good as RL26 but still good.

The problem is getting time for range between back flare ups and trying to get boat winterized. That in itself is a project stripping down boat of all trolling gear to drop off at marina for winterizing. If you don't strip it down, gear gets legs. Just another sign of our times.🤬