poor manners

Status
Not open for further replies.
FEENIX made a childish post. Maybe the moderator would delete it.

I accept full responsibility of my action and respects Len's course of action on this matter. PMs or otherwise does not give anybody the right to belittle anybody regardless, no one deserves that, including the subject in question. No one should be able to get away from this form of bullying in open forum, PM, or any medium ... PERIOD ... otherwise, you're condoning it.

He has done extremely well in belittling my opinion publicly already and did not need to go via PM but felt the urge to do so nonetheless. If he really wanted to discuss it via PM in a civilized manner, I'd be more than happy to.

Similarly, I got an unexpected follow-up PM from LRH member "Brewer" last week, except his was a favorable one. We had a difference in opinion on one of the thread but he was civil and classy enough to explain and we ironed out our differences and move on respectfully. Hopefully, Brewer does not mind me referencing him and chimes in too.

Last edited:
Sounds like a few of you have gotten sand in your undies... Shake them out and be on your way... btw, that is what the ignore list is for.... A couple of people may be going on mine soon... I have no time for bickering...

I hope I did not start the fuss because I egged on the 6.5 vs 30 debate. I was just joking.

Steve

Huh, Feenix has always been good with me. Don't know what this is about and don't really care but let us be men about it. Leave the B. S. to lesser men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts