poor manners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ed, I know I'm the last person you want to see post in here... And, not to de-rail this or anything, but I just saw your post about the .30-8mmRM wildcat, it's also called the .30 Super.

I just wanted to let you know that it's already been done, and you can already order dies and reamers for it, so that might save you some trouble from starting from the ground-up.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/30-8mm-rem-mag-4316/

Redding 3-Die Set 30-8mm Remington Mag (30 Super)

Also, it's basically the same thing as my .300 Ackley, just with a slightly shorter neck, which is based off the .300 Wby case, which, like the 7mm STW and 8mm RemMag, are based off the full-length .300 H&H case.

FEENIX made a childish post. Maybe the moderator would delete it.

I cannot agree more.:)

Maybe you should find another well established contributing forum member to troll for, this forum has always been kind of self policed by long time members and some amount of respect is due them. Starting a thread to ask a Moderator to delete something as "childish" has to be an all time low for this forum!!

Maybe you should find another well established contributing forum member to troll for, this forum has always been kind of self policed by long time members and some amount of respect is due them.

Maybe you haven't read everything that has been going on, FEENIX on the other hand has been on this site a long time and should show some respect as well instead of telling me that I am wasting my time on this site and to go somewhere else with my opinions when I explained about heavy duty rings to someone who asked a question. FEENIX made the harsh move first and I get blamed for it, how silly. :rolleyes:

How about everyone just let it go and let this thread die of old age. Ed is a good dude and I'm sure the other guy is ok too (time will tell as it usually does).

Hey Ed, I know I'm the last person you want to see post in here... And, not to de-rail this or anything, but I just saw your post about the .30-8mmRM wildcat, it's also called the .30 Super.

I just wanted to let you know that it's already been done, and you can already order dies and reamers for it, so that might save you some trouble from starting from the ground-up.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/30-8mm-rem-mag-4316/

Redding 3-Die Set 30-8mm Remington Mag (30 Super)

Also, it's basically the same thing as my .300 Ackley, just with a slightly shorter neck, which is based off the .300 Wby case, which, like the 7mm STW and 8mm RemMag, are based off the full-length .300 H&H case.

Mud,

L:rolleyes:L! I was actually thinking about our previous exchanges but neither of us resorted to this and unless I am wrong I attributed it to mutual respect. :)

As far as the above information, I am fully aware of it. Mine is closer to your .300 Ackley and I promise in due time I will post about it. I have another month of wait for my Lilja barrel.

Cheers!

Maybe you should find another well established contributing forum member to troll for, this forum has always been kind of self policed by long time members and some amount of respect is due them. Starting a thread to ask a Moderator to delete something as "childish" has to be an all time low for this forum!!

Rhian,

You know you're one of good people here that I look up to. I totally agree about self-policing and Len has entrusted us all to do the right thing and also help him in the process.

Having said that, this post is actually bringing the awareness I'd hope for on my original post.

Thanks again Sir!

Ed

How about everyone just let it go and let this thread die of old age. Ed is a good dude and I'm sure the other guy is ok too (time will tell as it usually does).

I agree ... when are moving out of the Land of Enchantment and into God's country ... the Big Sky Country. :cool:

Thank you Sir!

Ed

Maybe you haven't read everything that has been going on, FEENIX on the other hand has been on this site a long time and should show some respect as well instead of telling me that I am wasting my time on this site and to go somewhere else with my opinions when I explained about heavy duty rings to someone who asked a question. FEENIX made the harsh move first and I get blamed for it, how silly. :rolleyes:

Again, give the people here, they are not stupid, esp. Rhian.

You obviously misconstrued my response, you keep tooting your horn about your extreme LR stuff and I was trying to tell you that this site has an ELR section instead of wasting your time with us non-ELR guys.

Like I said, give the good people here due credit, I'm pretty sure they read the thread. Below is my 1st harsh move ...

11_zpsvvzi4wju.jpg

L:DL!

Thank you all for the overwhelming support; I sincerely appreciate it.

To wildcater, thank you also for starting this thread, it has help the situational awareness I had initially hope for tremendously ... seriously, more than you think. I know it's probably not what you intended it to be but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Having said that, let's all put this to rest and move on.

Cheers!

Ed

See...this all boils down to...............................................................................

Its all Marioqs fault. :D

and yes I am joking....but it is all his fault. haha

See korn!!!! I should have kept my mouth shut!!!!! Hahahahaha
I know y'all kidding. Thank you. But seriously, I do appreciate all the input that you have chimed in. Instead of being confused and interested now I'm educated confused and interested hajahahaha.

Again. Thank you!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.