poor manners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed (FEENIX) is good in my book, I feel as if I can call him a friend even though I have never met him personally..... I can say, if he post something, it's for a good reason...

Yep just went back and got caught up. Really started over not the same thoughts on rings. You know what they say about opinions. I can say I have gotten Great advise from Feenix. Never tried either of those rings but also never had a problem with properly lapped and installed "cheap rings" leupold single screw. Then again I don't drag my rifle behind my truck with a string. I for one like the fact that two people like one thing so much they will argue about it. Makes me feel like I can't go wrong with either. But posting pics of how well you shoot doesn't prove much. Hell I've got a 5 shot group of .39" @100 with a cheaply assembled psa blem 300blk lower and cheap Nikon rings. Just my thoughts carry on.

Yep just went back and got caught up. Really started over not the same thoughts on rings. You know what they say about opinions. I can say I have gotten Great advise from Feenix. Never tried either of those rings but also never had a problem with properly lapped and installed "cheap rings" leupold single screw. Then again I don't drag my rifle behind my truck with a string. I for one like the fact that two people like one thing so much they will argue about it. Makes me feel like I can't go wrong with either. But posting pics of how well you shoot doesn't prove much. Hell I've got a 5 shot group of .39" @100 with a cheaply assembled psa blem 300blk lower and cheap Nikon rings. Just my thoughts carry on.

I totally agree except I never started it or intended it to be as such.

Thank you Sir for your support. BTW, thanks for making me miss my dear old Dad in one of your posts. :):Dgun)

Cheers!

Attachments

• #11.JPG
    #11.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 79
Man I feel like as A-S!!!!!! I was just asking about rings and I agree with the other that the fact 2 of you are willing to argue over the love you feel for a to his great!!!
I really don't think anything was originally meant as ill intent. You both were stating your opinions and that's what I was asking for in regards to the rings.
Again, I am sorry I started a fuss.
Goodnight

Man I feel like as A-S!!!!!! I was just asking about rings and I agree with the other that the fact 2 of you are willing to argue over the love you feel for a to his great!!!
I really don't think anything was originally meant as ill intent. You both were stating your opinions and that's what I was asking for in regards to the rings.
Goodnight

Nope, not your fault at all. Like I said, I was OK until I got the unnecessary PM ... that was uncalled for.

Again, not your fault. I honestly think that's what this forum is all about, help each other in need.

One thing I learned early on here is that, there are always far better and smarter people than I am with far more real world experience than I do but they are always willing and able to lend a helping hand.

Cheers!

See...this all boils down to...............................................................................

Its all Marioqs fault. :D

and yes I am joking....but it is all his fault. haha

Goodnight

Not your fault at all Sir. :cool:

Nope, not your fault at all. Like I said, I was OK until I got the unnecessary PM ... that was uncalled for.

Well at least I kept the talk in private chat so we can talk like men and settle the indifferences, but I underestimated you because you had to whine on an open thread. :cool:

For you to read FEENIX, maybe learn from the best,,,let's say from GA Precision,,,compare it to my posts about heavy duty rings ( Mark 4, Badger, Spuhr, Aadmount, etc) and reason why I use them. Like I said, my opinions are correct because I believe in it because it worked for me instead of using your type of rings. Kudos if they worked for you, but I just don't like them. I always wanted to give my input but you had to try to prove me wrong, you could have just made your opinions on what you believe in regardless of what other's opinions are and move on. I am done here and moving on. Have a nice night.

C8YEWRO.jpg

My wife just said you all sound like a bunch of hens at a beauty parlor. Not exactly sure what that sounds like but I'm sure I wouldn't want to hear it...:rolleyes:

Anyway, I think the PM was overboard and I would have not liked receiving it. And since Feenix did receive it, I feel it is his to do with it as he pleases.

This is really a neighborhood. I look at it that way sometimes Some are new, some move in and go, and some stay a while. ALL deserve respect. Feenix, for example, has over 7,000 + posts! And some very good ones too, Especially his game recipes.

I say a LOT of **** on here I wish I hadn't, just because I don't take a long deep breath and think before I say it. I'm working on it....

Cheers.

Well at least I kept the talk in private chat so we can talk like men and settle the indifferences, but I underestimated you because you had to whine on an open thread. :cool:

People here are not stupid, your PM was neither talk but an insult; nor have an ounce of sincerity to settle any differences. It was actually rather cowardly of you have to resort to a PM the way you did.

You underestimated me because you think you can get away with it. Let the good people here decide and move on.

Thanks for the information but I have plenty of good people here that I'd rather learn from and are always willing and able to help and have my utmost respect.

BTW, if you led and stayed within the mindset of "personal preference" as you noted below that you posted on the other thread, the end result would have been much different.

Claims from big companies especially GA Precision who makes tackdriving rifles swears by heavy duty rings, its a good read for you FEENIX. Everyone has a preference and whether its a tack driving rifle or a hunting rifle and I chose heavy duty rings because of one purpose, and the answer can be read on GA Precision's website. I am sure GA is not the only one who makes such claims, but many rifle competitors, gunsmiths and long range hunters swear by them. Before I end this post, it's about preference.

Last edited:
My wife just said you all sound like a bunch of hens at a beauty parlor. Not exactly sure what that sounds like but I'm sure I wouldn't want to hear it...:rolleyes:

L:)L! I'm with you there.

Anyway, I think the PM was overboard and I would have not liked receiving it. And since Feenix did receive it, I feel it is his to do with it as he pleases.

Thank you Sir for understanding my point of view. I am all about resolving via PM or e-mail but as you can see that was not the case. Now, people can make their own conclusion from the information and move on.

Thanks again.

ALL deserve respect.

It don't get no simpler than that!

Like_zpseqwrrdpk.jpg

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts