Peterson Brass

Never have understood why Peterson never made 22-250 brass. It is more popular than a few cases they are making
I think it is just a matter of time. It takes a lot of development to start a new cartridge. In talking with them it is a ton of trial and error to get it to their standards. I definitely understand the process of trial and error to get it right!

Never have understood why Peterson never made 22-250 brass. It is more popular than a few cases they are making
It is odd. But my own pet theory is that a lot more .22-250 shooters are content with cheaper generic brass (Winchester, Remington, hornady, PPU, etc) than is the case for the more dedicated/custom type rigs that they do make brass for like .22 creeds and 6.5x47s and such. It's a more popular cartridge but maybe the market demand for the top shelf premium brass isnt as high among those who use it?

Then again, they make .270 brass….

But also I LOOOOOVE them for actually giving attention to some of these cartridges that no one else is giving any love. The ever-growing offerings of weatherby calibers, the .270 Winchester, the championing of the 33XC case as well as cheytac brass.

Who knows….if they keep caring about the less loved cartridges maybe one day I'll get some property headstamped true premium brass for my .358 Norma Magnum….

In the meantime I'll keep dreaming and forming it from 300 win mag… 🤣

I am happy to announce that Hammer Bullets is now a stocking dealer for Peterson Brass. In our opinion Peterson Brass is the best brass on the market. We have our initial order in and available for order on our website. So far we are just ordering in the 50 round ammo boxes. We will see how well it goes and then next order may start bringing in the bulk boxes of the most popular sellers. We are running the brass at minimum advertised price, which will be as good as it gets anywhere. Let me know what other cartridges you would like to see and we will do our best to get them in stock.

Only makes sense to have premium brass available with premium bullets. Here is what we have on hand now. https://hammerbullets.com/product-tag/peterson-brass/
Fantastic news, and this does just make sense. Between this and your partnering with Weatherby it's getting to be that all of my favourite things are in cahoots with each other!

I am happy to announce that Hammer Bullets is now a stocking dealer for Peterson Brass. In our opinion Peterson Brass is the best brass on the market. We have our initial order in and available for order on our website. So far we are just ordering in the 50 round ammo boxes. We will see how well it goes and then next order may start bringing in the bulk boxes of the most popular sellers. We are running the brass at minimum advertised price, which will be as good as it gets anywhere. Let me know what other cartridges you would like to see and we will do our best to get them in stock.

Only makes sense to have premium brass available with premium bullets. Here is what we have on hand now. https://hammerbullets.com/product-tag/peterson-brass/
6 ARC please.

I will order some 257 weatherby as soon as they release it and also some 6 ARC if they make it.