Peterson 300 RUM brass ? yessir !

Just when all the haters of the "over bore, non efficient, barrel eaten, non accuracy havin 300 RUM" thought it was going away!!!!
PETERSON BRASS goes and FULL FRICKIN SENDS it in their face!! My favorite BIG 30 CAL AINT goin NO WHERE BABY!!!! View attachment 438492
let me know who said the 300 RUM isn't accurate and i'll show up and print some 1/8 minute groups for them

sure I have a benchrest gun, but if you are having an issue with the 300 rum being accurate then you failed, not the cartridge

Attachments

• B2A6EBC4-B4F0-4347-9E34-EA848CD9030C.jpeg
    B2A6EBC4-B4F0-4347-9E34-EA848CD9030C.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
let me know who said the 300 RUM isn't accurate and i'll show up and print some 1/8 minute groups for them

sure I have a benchrest gun, but if you are having an issue with the 300 rum being accurate then you failed, not the cartridge
You dont have to tell me brother.
I've shot ultra tiny groups with hunting weight rifles chambered in 300 ultra mag..
The 300 ultra is in my opinion the greatest factory 30 cal round ever made!!!
It was 24 years ahead of its time .. people hated it then and people hate on it now..
They hate it because ITS AWESOME AS ****.. and people hate AWESOMENESS !!!! 😁 😁

You dont have to tell me brother.
I've shot ultra tiny groups with hunting weight rifles chambered in 300 ultra mag..
The 300 ultra is in my opinion the greatest factory 30 cal round ever made!!!
It was 24 years ahead of its time .. people hated it then and people hate on it now..
They hate it because ITS AWESOME AS ****.. and people hate AWESOMENESS !!!! 😁 😁
TESTIFY BROTHER! 🤣🤣🤣😂

favorite of all time?

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF EM!!!!
Well that I already knew ! Ha ha
Just wondering your best , favorite, ultimate set up ! Your build parts .

If I called you in the Morning and said I want you to build the best 300 Rum you can build knowing it's for long range hunting what would you tell me !

I'm kinda Excited about the 245 gr . Just need to test on some game !

Rum Man