Peterson 300 Win Mag long brass

Swamplord

Keep your eyes open,
should be at Grafs and other places shortly

EBF27275-88A9-407A-B597-505121A41B83.jpeg

Oh sweet my dads heading to aus for a water Buffalo cull hunt and I was gonna do load work with some hammers but Steve said to track some of this or adg down for more speed.
Not that I need to push it that hard but good brass is always worth having.

Thats funny, I just called them 2 weeks ago and they told me they weren't going to run it until late summer/fall. Great brass BTW

Excuse my ignorance for I don't deal in 300 Win Mag, but was does the term "long" refer to? Are these cases longer than Saami for some reason? Thanks for the info.

Excuse my ignorance for I don't deal in 300 Win Mag, but was does the term "long" refer to? Are these cases longer than Saami for some reason? Thanks for the info.

I wrote this up a bit ago. should answer your questions.

😁

It's reported that with normal 300 WM brass the stretch from the belt to the shoulder causes them to wear out too soon. Peterson fixed this by making the brass longer from the belt to the shoulder so there wouldn't be as much stretching on the new brass.