Peterson 340 WBY & 338 Win Mag brass ?

Swamplord

Yes sir, easy as pie ...

Seat large rifle or LR mag primer in case
(I save all my primers from cartridges I disassemble during load development .... push out primers ..slowly....and save them for fireforming & never use them for hunting ammo)
pour 15 gr of Blue Dot pistol powder into primed empty case, then stuff your plain ol' MOM on top (Malt O Meal) and shove case mouth into a parrafin candle to cap it tightly, (if feel sorry for or don't have MOM then use the COW ie ... Cream of Wheat) then it puts the charged case into the basket or it gets the hose again !

no no, I mean put the charged case into your action and run it into the chamber, close the bolt & fire into the air, end result ... a perfectly fireformed case .....

note... at above belt .... and most of case is un altered as there isn't enough pressure to affect the thick brass, but up at the shoulder and into the neck area, you get a fired case to your chamber which sets the correct headspace and neck diameter for your new case dimensions .....

Peterson brass in 300 WBY = 340 WBY
7mm Rem Mag = 338 Win Mag

58693924-172D-40DA-BFDF-97CEA711A222.jpeg

Well done sir! I use cheap coffee because it smells better burnt, along with COW or MOM if I don't have cheap coffee around. I also use cheap soap as a cap instead of the candle wax.

Burnt coffee does smell better than burnt cornmeal, lol ! You are def on to something, gonna fry some Starbucks I quit drinking ..... next, lol !

Peterson 340 Weatherby brass is in stock now at Graf's

Wake up your 340 Wby and make it scream

also can pop into 8mm Rem Mag and make it howl

375 H&H & 300 H&H fans can also make use of this brass to make them run better