Peterson 300 Norma Mag brass

I was referring to the OP. He is putting up specs for Peterson 300 NM brass.

I have some 300 norma mag Lapua brass I can give you some measurements if your interested?
I went to order some but read that Peterson is going from .580 to .583 above the extractor groove on future runs, which in my case will help some things. What is the measurement in this area of the 300 Norma Mag Lapua brass?

I went to order some but read that Peterson is going from .580 to .583 above the extractor groove on future runs, which in my case will help some things. What is the measurement in this area of the 300 Norma Mag Lapua brass?
.582-583 from the few one my buds measured.

Good deal, Thanks!
I have 100x peterson undersized brass, 100 Bertram brass, and I just ordered 5 boxes of Berger ammo for my new norma just because I want Lapua brass. Now once Peterson gets their dimensions figured out, I'll probably run USA products. The Bertram is tough as nails from what I hear, but had 9gr spread on 100 cases. Peterson was 1.5

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.