300 RUM BRASS

Two weeks ago I was on Offer.com and I was checking out this pistol brass so I went to the guys page that shows all the stuff he has for sale and there was 8 boxes / 160 ea of Once fired 300 RUM Remington brass , the green & Yellow boxes. He was selling it all for 350 beans so I E-Mailed the guy and he is a Hunter and target shooter but not a reloader............... He lives in Pennsylvania and I live in San Diego so as we talked I told him he can ship on the cheap to me by going to the Post office and getting one of there packages that if it fits it ship's for a flat rate ! Think it was Like 17 beans to ship to me and we settled on a price of 140 beans and thats shipping included for 160 once fired 300 RUM brass !!!!! I full length sized it all on my Forster press and its in the Tumblers right now for another Hour .......... I will check the OAL on all the cases and trim them 10 thousands under max if they need it ........ Sometimes your in the right place at the right time !
If I still lived in Poway I'd of unloaded some 300 RUM cases on you ! I may be heading down there this Sept. or Oct..

If I still lived in Poway I'd of unloaded some 300 RUM cases on you ! I may be heading down there this Sept. or Oct..
Always looking to buy 300RUM brass and I will be gone to Yuma Arizona SEPT 1 st for Dove season for two weeks Let me know if your in my area and maybe we can get some lunch and Talk !

Always looking to buy 300RUM brass and I will be gone to Yuma Arizona SEPT 1 st for Dove season for two weeks Let me know if your in my area and maybe we can get some lunch and Talk !
If is Sept. it would be around 20th. If in Oct. It's be in middle of the month. 2021 I hunted X12 deer. May put D14 and D16 2nd and 3rd choice this year.
Sounds good !