.300 RUM Norma Brass!!

Nitroman

Brownell's comes through!!

I placed an order for 100 cases on 06/15/12 (yup, last year), and they have finally notified me it is going to be shipped! After a year! Now who else would do that; keep an order alive for a year? Either way, it is coming. I cannot wait to get the box and when I do I'll go over the differences between Rem, Nosler and the Norma. Waaahhhooo!

I've ordered stuff from Midway that I had to wait for over 6 months for....It sucks waiting, but if you really want/need it, then it's worth the wait in the end.

What are you loading it for. I thought about getting some to neck up to .338. Wonder if they will last longer than Rem brass for the Edge.

So Nitro, what did you come up with measurements for yer Norma brass. Which impresses you more for the 300 RUM, Norma or Nosler brass...

Received my Norma brass. Not very impressed as I was with the Nosler. I will post weights, lengths, and flash hole measurements from a few cases once I am off work on Thursday.

When I tested, Norma, Nosler, Fed, Remington & Bertram 300 Rum brass for the Edge I found that the Norma & Nosler brass I had was exactly the same.

Same weight, same size, same water capacity, same neck thickness, same head dimensions when sectioned, the same brass in this case, just different head stamp.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.