300 RUM BRASS

rgvt4

Other than Peterson and ADG what otheR brands of 300 rum brass would you all recommend?

thanks in advance

Good old Remington (currently 5x fired and pockets are still good on this lot of 50), if you can find it. I get same loads as ADG. 15-20 FPS more, but same load, POI.

ADG is what I have also, pockets are a little looser on them.
What he said. ^^^ Remington in my opinion is the best. I have had Rem for over 20 years, that being said. In between that time I have used Norma, ADG, Nosler and Peterson. Have not used Peterson yet, out of the other three, I like Norma then ADG. Nosler is like Hornady, nuff said. On 6 reload with Rem and they are still good. 4 loads on Norma and still good. 2 loads on ADG and still good.
4 different Rums, hope this helps.

NO. THE 4 that I shoot are 3. 300 and 1 is a 7Rum. I also have a new in box 7Rum, that's been on the shelf for 4 years. I guess I like them. 😊👍

Attachments

• 20230314_130026.jpg
    20230314_130026.jpg
    846.1 KB · Views: 68
NO. THE 4 that I shoot are 3. 300 and 1 is a 7Rum. I also have a new in box 7Rum, that's been on the shelf for 4 years. I guess I like them. 😊👍
You sound a bit like me... I'm on my 3rd 7 rum and have 2 300 rum rifles in service. I've been running r-p brass the whole time. I might have a box of Nosler mixed in that my brother gave me too...

I think Remington lasts the longest. ADG/GunWerks good stuff. Hard. Consistent wieghts. I don't have primer pockets stretching but get case separation quicker. Norma good. I bought Nosler once about 6 years ago. The primers were falling out of pockets after third firing . Too expensive for that. As far as price and longevity I'd say Remington.

Two weeks ago I was on Offer.com and I was checking out this pistol brass so I went to the guys page that shows all the stuff he has for sale and there was 8 boxes / 160 ea of Once fired 300 RUM Remington brass , the green & Yellow boxes. He was selling it all for 350 beans so I E-Mailed the guy and he is a Hunter and target shooter but not a reloader............... He lives in Pennsylvania and I live in San Diego so as we talked I told him he can ship on the cheap to me by going to the Post office and getting one of there packages that if it fits it ship's for a flat rate ! Think it was Like 17 beans to ship to me and we settled on a price of 140 beans and thats shipping included for 160 once fired 300 RUM brass !!!!! I full length sized it all on my Forster press and its in the Tumblers right now for another Hour .......... I will check the OAL on all the cases and trim them 10 thousands under max if they need it ........ Sometimes your in the right place at the right time !