palm pilot

screech

Hey guys

I was looking at getting a palm pilot and the exbal system. Any of you know what I need to run the exbal program. Any info would be appreciated. thanks

Just bought a Palm Tungsten T (used) for this purpose like you.
Going to order Exbal soon. Will get my Palm in end of week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I just bought a palm pilot off from ebay (palm III xe). . . I paid a whopping 30 bucks to get it to my house. It came with the cradle, cd, and instruction book. All if which are a must for loading Exbal onto it.

Well needless to say. . . the PDA and Exbal work flawless. I love the system and can't wait to get out and use it in the field at something that moves, or doesn't, I don't care cuz they'll be lead in the air!

Good Luck, Ken

7mm is right. The Exbal program needs very little memory to run, so go on e-bay and find a cheap palm. Either a III or a V. The V uses a re-chargeable battery, which is nice. III's use standard batt's. They are dirt cheap, work great and if you lose/break it in the woods, you wont cry because there are more on e-bay for cheap.

Pop ,

Honestly , was that a sincere question ?
If so I have a series of targets that would graphically explain .At this point I'm only out to 800 yds with them. When i'm done I plan on a show and tell to 1000 , and will let the results speak for themselves .

1 gun , 1 load , as near conditions as a year will permit and HEY ! it will be real /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jim B.

do you guys know if my palm I will work. It was given to me with all the accessories but no directions. I don't know if I have enough memory or not. Thanks
Dan

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.