Out of the loop... 7mm bullet choice still suffering?

I would not use Bergers. They'll kill but in my experience they absolutely destroy your meat. Shot a whitetail last year and blew almost the whole other shoulder off. Get some Hammer Hunters and IMR 8133. Does great. I'm running over 3100 and not close to max. Steve will probably suggest the 143 HH. It will fly.

was lucky the other day- walked into my local gun shop and a guy came up to me and asked if I needed some 7mm bullets and said I could use a few . He had a bag full of Noslers went outside and took a look had 140-150 and 160 gr Silvertips,Partition , AccuBond - full boxes. Showed him a $ 100 and a 50 dollar bill and it was a done deal. Too bad that don't happen every day ! I was a happy camper for sure. Now good for my 7x57-280's and 7 mag and my & 7mm BR for a while.

My wife and i killed 2 bulls in Colorado last fall with the 143 HH. Over re 26. 3350 for velocity. I couldn't have been more impressed with them. Both 1 shot, liquid innerds, Kim's was 317, mine was 271. I'm shooting other bullets for general use but I've been working on hunting loads fot my son and son in law to use in a 2023 elk hunt. Working on 300 weatherby, 30-06, 308 and 6.5 beanmoore using the HH bullets. I've got the 7 rm all dialed in. Pm me for my load info . Bullets are always available. Oh yeah. Working on a 35 whelen and a 356 win for iowa deer season too.