Rounding out the line of 7mm HHT's

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
We just finished two more .284 Cal Hammer HHT's. 153gr and 162gr. This rounds out the line of 7mm's.

Here is all of the Hammer HHT's that we currently have ready to go. More to come!

Haven't played with any of your bullets lineup....
Are the tips in the HHT bullets...or do they still need to be inserted...

Haven't played with any of your bullets lineup....
Are the tips in the HHT bullets...or do they still need to be inserted...
We should have a machine sometime this summer. Until then the tips are consumer installed. They are easy to install but not something I want to do all day long! After about 300 it gets a bit monotonous.

Are the tips the same size for every bullet...in other words....is the hollow point the same diameter in all caliber bullets.....

I know..."curiosity killed the cat"

Are the tips the same size for every bullet...in other words....is the hollow point the same diameter in all caliber bullets.....

I know..."curiosity killed the cat"
Yes. At this time all of the HHT's are designed for the same tip. We will wind up employing a larger tip for larger calibers.

We should have a machine sometime this summer. Until then the tips are consumer installed. They are easy to install but not something I want to do all day long! After about 300 it gets a bit monotonous.
When my son was visiting over the holiday he took it upon himself to install a bunch of tips for me. It was much appreciated by me.

Recent Posts