The Next Round of Hammer HHT's Released

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
Here is the next round of Hammer HHT tipped bullets ready to order tonight.

hammerbullets.com

.224 Cal-068g Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

Designed for 1-8" twist or faster barrels, this pure copper Hammer HHT will have fantastic terminal performance on varmints to big game.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com

hammerbullets.com

.224 Cal-074g Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

At 74g this Hammer HHT is going to be a fantastic option for the hunters that have fast twist barrels that can take advantage of the bc of the heavier 22 caliber bullet. Any of you guys running a 1-7.5" twist or faster should look at these for extending your range.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com

hammerbullets.com

.224 Cal-080g Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

This is our heaviest 22 caliber HHT for those guys that are really pushing the envelope. This bullet requires a minimum of 1-7" twist and will run great in your 22 caliber hot rod. Load this one up and see how far you can push it.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com

hammerbullets.com

.243 Cal-075g Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

Designed for the factory twist .243/6mm caliber rifles, this 75g Hammer HHT will easily load to 3600 fps in the 243 Winchester. The terminal performance and great speed of this pure copper bullet will be plenty for your big game hunting needs.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com

hammerbullets.com

.243 Cal-090g Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

Guys that have the new 6mm rifles and customs with 1-8" or faster twist will be able run this 90g Hammer HHT. This one will have plenty of horse power for pretty much any North American big game or African plains game.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com

hammerbullets.com

.277 Cal-122g Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

This 122g pure copper Hammer HHT is the do all big game hunting bullet designed for the factory 10" twist, that is in most 27 caliber rifles. Run these fast and flat for great terminal performance.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com

hammerbullets.com

.277 Cal-160g Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

For you guys that have a fast twist 27 cal. Here is the 160g Hammer HHT. The new 6.8 Western and custom fast twist 27 caliber rifles with 8" or faster barrel twist will thrive on this heavy for caliber, lead free, pure copper, Tipped Hammer Bullet.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com

hammerbullets.com

.284 Cal-170g Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

Designed for a minimum twist rate of 1-8", this pure copper lead free Hammer HHT will be a great choice for long range hunting with the big 8" twist rifles.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com

Hopefully this helps some of the guys that didn't see what they wanted on the initial launch. They guys with fast twist 27 cal and 28 cal should check out the 160g 270 and the 170g 7mm.

Here is the next round of Hammer HHT tipped bullets ready to order tonight.

hammerbullets.com

.224 Cal-068g Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

Designed for 1-8" twist or faster barrels, this pure copper Hammer HHT will have fantastic terminal performance on varmints to big game.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com

hammerbullets.com

.224 Cal-074g Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

At 74g this Hammer HHT is going to be a fantastic option for the hunters that have fast twist barrels that can take advantage of the bc of the heavier 22 caliber bullet. Any of you guys running a 1-7.5" twist or faster should look at these for extending your range.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com

hammerbullets.com

.224 Cal-080g Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

This is our heaviest 22 caliber HHT for those guys that are really pushing the envelope. This bullet requires a minimum of 1-7" twist and will run great in your 22 caliber hot rod. Load this one up and see how far you can push it.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com

hammerbullets.com

.243 Cal-075g Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

Designed for the factory twist .243/6mm caliber rifles, this 75g Hammer HHT will easily load to 3600 fps in the 243 Winchester. The terminal performance and great speed of this pure copper bullet will be plenty for your big game hunting needs.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com

hammerbullets.com

.243 Cal-090g Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

Guys that have the new 6mm rifles and customs with 1-8" or faster twist will be able run this 90g Hammer HHT. This one will have plenty of horse power for pretty much any North American big game or African plains game.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com

hammerbullets.com

.277 Cal-122g Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

This 122g pure copper Hammer HHT is the do all big game hunting bullet designed for the factory 10" twist, that is in most 27 caliber rifles. Run these fast and flat for great terminal performance.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com

hammerbullets.com

.277 Cal-160g Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

For you guys that have a fast twist 27 cal. Here is the 160g Hammer HHT. The new 6.8 Western and custom fast twist 27 caliber rifles with 8" or faster barrel twist will thrive on this heavy for caliber, lead free, pure copper, Tipped Hammer Bullet.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com

hammerbullets.com

.284 Cal-170g Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

Designed for a minimum twist rate of 1-8", this pure copper lead free Hammer HHT will be a great choice for long range hunting with the big 8" twist rifles.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com

Hopefully this helps some of the guys that didn't see what they wanted on the initial launch. They guys with fast twist 27 cal and 28 cal should check out the 160g 270 and the 170g 7mm.

Oooooooooh…that 75 grain .243 has my attention!

Also the body/shank of these things reminds me of an undulating earthworm! 🤣

Not a bad thing. I love earthworms. I chased a robin out of my garden this morning, everyone loves robins but I was like "hey, stop trying to eat my earthworms!!!!"

Not so bc driven. More about less barrel contact. It smoothes them out a bit in both ways. Trying to space them as much as we can on the amount of bearing surface and still be able to get 3 in the case neck for 3 points of contact.
I've been out of pocket on this forum ,awesome bullets , anything new in the 6.5 and 25 cal , can't wait too try them out.

Recent Posts