Whats the advantage of Hammer rounds ?

i purchased some Hammer bullets in 25 caliber 128 gr about a year ago bullets look and shoot great . i also rebarreled a rifle with a Brux barrel contour 7 , 7 1/2 twist chambered in a 257 Creedmoor ,i use custom Whidden dies that have been made to fit this rifle brass for this rifle. with these Hammer 25 caliber - 128 gr. bullets at 100 yards 5 shot groups are 3/8 sometimes smaller off my cement bench with benchrest equipment and my handloads. i have now ordered another Brux barrel ,#4 contour which will be chambered for a 257 Weatherby , barrel length will 28 inch . i plan on using 128 gr Hammer bullets for deer ,elk and wolves when i go out hunting out west ,i do have a few trips planned .
> i forgot to mention this new Brux barrel 257 Weatherby mag. will also have a 7 1/2 twist .

Second load in the 338 RUM with hammers. SD is 10.2. This rifle likes velocity for tight groups. Seating them they get a good crunch but have a little powder shake after seating. Getting good groupings at 400 and 500 yards close to 1/2 MOA. BUT, cold Bore shots seem to be off compared to after the initial shot and barrel heats up a bit. Will have to do some more experimenting and see but likeing them so far. They creat little tiny dings in the primer on the AR 500 plates where all other bullets make a quite larger splat. If they work out I might have to get a crimp die.
Should I keep them here or push them a little harder? No pressure signs. They are pretty much seated just so they will fit the magazine.

Attachments

• E2E343C0-3499-49EA-B38B-72F6ABCA8C02.jpeg
    E2E343C0-3499-49EA-B38B-72F6ABCA8C02.jpeg
    570.1 KB · Views: 53
Second load in the 338 RUM with hammers. SD is 10.2. This rifle likes velocity for tight groups. Seating them they get a good crunch but have a little powder shake after seating. Getting good groupings at 400 and 500 yards close to 1/2 MOA. BUT, cold Bore shots seem to be off compared to after the initial shot and barrel heats up a bit. Will have to do some more experimenting and see but likeing them so far. They creat little tiny dings in the primer on the AR 500 plates where all other bullets make a quite larger splat. If they work out I might have to get a crimp die.
Should I keep them here or push them a little harder? No pressure signs. They are pretty much seated just so they will fit the magazine.
If your satisfied with it, Let her eat