O'Reilly

Augustus

Can you believe this fool. He wants all guns to be registered, anyone caught with an unregistered firearm would be guilty of a federal crime with stiff penalties. With friends like this we don't need enemies.

Can you believe this fool. He wants all guns to be registered, anyone caught with an unregistered firearm would be guilty of a federal crime with stiff penalties. With friends like this we don't need enemies.

Funny, I was watching the show while I was reading your post. And of course, I was yelling at the boob tube the moment he was saying that. Guess I am going to be a felon.......along with a lot of other good American folks. He lives and works in NEW YORK and he's with the media. nough said.

Randy

Never did trust him a bit----- But this is the pinhead of the decade event for his show. I never watch him, I used to hear him a bit travelling when he was on the radio yet, He always blows the way the wind did.

He really is a weird guy. I watch him almost every night and agree with him most of the time. Every once in a while he seems to go off the deep end. Even the whacked out Democrats haven't floated anything this radical.

I emailed him and gave a thorough tongue lashing. I told him he had no idea what sort of **** storm a law like that would stir up. I really don't think the elitist and politicians have any idea how serious things will get if they try to implement a mandatory registry or attempt to outlaw and confiscate certain firearms.

O'Reilly is just another Harvard armchair intellect that gives opinions on subjects he knows little or nothing about. Unfortunately there are plenty of numb nuts in our country that actually buy his crap.

He always try's to make a dinner date with Meagan Kelly when she appears on his show. I think she grew genuinely tired of this on tonight's show. She told him to go buy his own dinner and she would go have dinner with her husband. I think his ego was slightly damaged.

The sad part is O'Reilly is generally supportive of most conservative values, every once in a while he goes off the reservation. I think he tries to placate as many people as he can to increase ratings.

He has hammered Obama on his policies. He has openly suggested Obama and his cronies are deliberately trying to wreck our way of life. It's really weird that he has developed an understanding of the lefts intentions then suggest we need gun registration. What an idiot.

With that being said, if it wasn't for Fox News, talk radio and a few conservative publications, we would be totally screwed.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts