Opinions wanted

March, Tangent Theta or similar. May not happen at all, but I only have one bolt gun so I'm being overly picky.
The fact that you list March and Tangent Theta together, would seem to suggest you've never used either. ;)

I'd strongly suggest you get time with both before making that decision. If you're around northwestern SD ever... I can help you with that.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Given it is the weight at 22 oz, FFP and the illuminated reticle and 22 power on top end, 50 mm objective, 30 mm tube and because i have not heard any real negatives about durability, i believe i will go with the Vortex Razor LHT 4.5-22x50. If it fails, i can get it replaced and put the replacement on another, less hostile recoil, rifle. Lots of great choices on mounting hardware but I do like the look of the NEAR mounts and they have stainless. Thanks for the heads up on that. I had never heard of them. I want to go with the rail to get perfect eye relief. I believe i have a decision. Thank you all for your considered responses. Good hunting. Or just shooting…