Opinions on prvi partizan brass

PPU brass l have used is not consistent by weight in 222 or 223. SIG is very consistent in 223 followed by Norma. Another great 223 brass is AUSA. Sorriest of all 222/223s has always been Winchester.
R-P is the softest 223 brass l have used. l reform 223 cases into TAC20 and 222Rem. One pass with either TAC20 or 222Rem full length sizing die is usually all l need to form the new case using R-P 223Rem brass. After trimming l simply load and SHOOT. No annealing required!!
PPU cases are HARD in 223Rem. They dimple and crease during case forming without annealing:-(

Last edited:
Use Privi for .223 and 7.5 Swiss. I have 6 loads so far on the .223 (annealed after 5) with no issues. I uniform all primer pockets & deburr flash holes. Also neck turn. Have not had any issues as yet. Same goes for the 7.5 Swiss although I only have 4 loads of that one. Slowly converting from Federal & Remington to Privi on all weapons

I jave some in .300wm that was sold a Highland ammo.
They now sell under PPU here.
Across various forums I have always read they are decent brass. Given they are reasonably priced I'm ok with using them.

Recently had trouble with Sellier and Bellott in 6.5x55.

PPU are available in some interesting chamberings that are not so common here so it's good to see they are a source for them.

I jave some in .300wm that was sold a Highland ammo.
They now sell under PPU here.
Across various forums I have always read they are decent brass. Given they are reasonably priced I'm ok with using them.

Recently had trouble with Sellier and Bellott in 6.5x55.

PPU are available in some interesting chamberings that are not so common here so it's good to see they are a source for them.
Thanks all Tribb