Now Available!

DocUSMCRetired

New Book: Ballistics Performance of Rifle Bullets

0005-2.jpg

The new books are off the printing press, and now being packaged and shipped in time for Christmas! The new book is an addition to the Applied Ballistics Library, and is a bullet data reference book. It includes detailed information on 400 different rounds from .22 to .408. Each bullet has detailed information including Dimensioned Drawing, Ballistic Coefficient (BC) based on live fire testing, Stability Data for various Twist Rates and Environmental Conditions.

Links:
Ballistic Performance of Rifle Bullets
Applied Ballistics Library

The inevitable question is, will these rounds be included in our Applied Ballistics applications, software, and equipment (Example Kestrel 4500 AB). The answer is yes. Currently we are working on integrating the new information in to the entire platform of Software and Apps.

For a couple of teaser pages, here are 6 example pages:

Hornady .284 139 gr GMX

Berger .308 185 gr LRBT

Barnes .308 200 gr LRXBT

Hornady .338 285 gr BTHP Match

Cutting Edge .375 352 gr MTAC

Lehigh .408 400 gr Match Solid

Detailed List of Bullets

The Holiday Sale is still going on until December 31st which means 20$ off any order of 100$ or more!
Applied Ballistics Online Store

Alright, the day has come! Thank you to those who pre-ordered and you should have it TODAY! Have a great weekend everyone, and enjoy!

20141205_160444.jpg

Any chance these books (all of them) will ever be available for digital purchase (Google Play Books)?

I'd buy them all...today...if they were.

You can download the Kindle App to your phone. I also know their are other ways to read ebooks bought through a kindle in other readers, I did this in college with renting text books. So you can certainly have them on your phone, and convert them.

You can download the Kindle App to your phone. I also know their are other ways to read ebooks bought through a kindle in other readers, I did this in college with renting text books. So you can certainly have them on your phone, and convert them.

I just discovered that....lol...the Kindle app, already had it, came with the phone, but I had never used it.

Thanks for your help Doc, and for everything all you folks at AB do for the shooting community.

All 3 available books purchased and read...hoping the Ballistic Performance of Rifle Bullets becomes available in digital format soon.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.