Hammers now available international

If I understand correctly the duty and taxes are not included. I don't think the shipping company has a way to do that.
They might be able to do that. I order car parts from US quite often and they are shipped with FedEx. The customs fees and taxes are included at checkout.

They might be able to do that. I order car parts from US quite often and they are shipped with FedEx. The customs fees and taxes are included at checkout.
I'll check with FedEx again and see if I can get a definitive answer. I believe customs fees are covered but not taxes or duty.

Bump. Any progress on the Canadian vendor front? I'm in no hurry, but most certainly do intend to try these out if they're ever being sold here. No pressure, not going anywhere, understand international shipping gets real greedy real fast...just haven't heard anything in a month and am curious

Glad to hear that! Itching to give these a whirl...I'll be honest at first I thought this was mostly hype, different custom bullet makers come and go and mono metals seem an especially crowded and growing market...but the reputation the hammer Bullets and business practices (no less important) have here on my favourite forum have me convinced to at least see for myself. This many knowledgeable shooters with nothing to gain at all by exaggerating can't all be out to lunch 🤪. Now to narrow down what to experiment with first...243, 270, or 300 win mag? I guess it'll help narrow that down to find out what's in that first shipment and who's selling it. Looking forward to finding out!

We sent out the 1st order on Monday. Assuming it has no issues with customs they should be arriving any day.
This should be a good option. Will this lower the price to us here in Canada, compared to ordering direct from you? My last order was spendy but I gotta have my Hammers!

George's Shooting Shack Inc.

4-1680 Midland Ave.

Toronto, ON, M1P3C6

Tel: (416) 909-4121

This is our Canadian dealer. Ring his phone off the hook!
I'll look them up for my next order. Never dealt with them before. Wasn't one of my guesses who would be the Canadian dealer.