DROP THE HAMMER! 7 new premium ammunition options are now available

Congratulation to everyone at Hammer.
I took a look at the link, but I didn't see any data on the new rounds. If I miss it or it's not there can you post it for us here, or is it a big secret?

Congratulation to everyone at Hammer.
I took a look at the link, but I didn't see any data on the new rounds. If I miss it or it's not there can you post it for us here, or is it a big secret?
I can't figure out how on my phone. On the computer you can click on the ammo and charts with velocities etc with come up.

Ok I figured it out. Click the link. At the top you can choose different products. Click ammo. Then click the cartridge like you are going to purchase. Then it's shows specs for the diff bullets available in the cartridge.

Did not see any for the 270 Weatherby? Maybe I'm not on the right pages
Received mail from Weatherby that the 270 is being considered at some time in the future. Good to see that this company is growing in the right direction. Now if they consider faster twists for their line ups. My old 270 bee probably needs a new barrel last I spoke to Weatherby the option was still a 10 twist. Unless something has changed in the last year?

Received mail from Weatherby that the 270 is being considered at some time in the future. Good to see that this company is growing in the right direction. Now if they consider faster twists for their line ups. My old 270 bee probably needs a new barrel last I spoke to Weatherby the option was still a 10 twist. Unless something has changed in the last year?
I agree with faster twist rates and a few other non Weatherby cartridges.

Steve, Bryan: kudos and congrats to you both and the whole team ( we know it takes a village,l huh?).
With all the gonads and strife happening in the world today, it's great to see a success story come together. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of folks. Keep on Hammerin'!