Hammers now available international

So, as quick as a flash my Hammer Hunter 117grn .277 have arrived in NZ. Great service.

I have 2 good loads for my XBolt .270wsm with 129 grn. Barnes LRX, 20 thou off lands, with R17 and R26. I'm guessing that those loads would be good starting points??
Run the rl26. We loaded a Winchester 270 wsm the other day and got 3600 fsp with the 117g Hammer Hunter. This was with some Win nickel brass. Not sure I like it. Start at 68g and work up.

I tried 2 first up loads with the 117 Hammer Hunters today in the XBolt 270wsm. 20 thou off lands and top end R19 loads. 2 loads x 3rounds. Both shot .5" @ 100. No pressure signs. Higher charge chrono'd at 3450 fps (22" barrel). Happy with that.
So sorted in 6 shots. Wonderful.

I would really like to try the Hammers but the shipping cost to Australia is horrendous. Just not viable for me sadly.

Shipping to Canada is now 75 bucks minimum PLUS GST, duty and taxes that add up to at least another 35 bucks per hundred. This is a substantial increase from before so factor that in if you are ordering.

We are almost set up to send our first shipment to a company in Canada that will be selling Hammers. They will be selling them on their floor and mail ordering them. Hopefully this will help with the terrible cost associated with ordering them direct from our site. We have another in Australia that is going to come on line for those down under. As soon as it is formal I will post who they are and how to contact them for placing orders.

We are almost set up to send our first shipment to a company in Canada that will be selling Hammers. They will be selling them on their floor and mail ordering them. Hopefully this will help with the terrible cost associated with ordering them direct from our site. We have another in Australia that is going to come on line for those down under. As soon as it is formal I will post who they are and how to contact them for placing orders.
Great to hear. Will definitely get some to try in the 338-378 that is being built for me right now.

That is excellent news for us guys down under. Can't wait to try em!

Do you have a projected timeline for the Australian outlet?

Who's the Canadian company?