Not hunting or shooting but i need help.

Thanks man thats a good idea, ill go ahead and give it a try.

That's the spirit!:cool:

This reminds me way back in the mid 1970s. My buddies and I just finished a few rounds of basketball games. On my way home is a classmate's house and she's with her 3 other friends (also classmates) at their porch. Out of the blue I told my friends to see them later and I asked permission if I can join and they said yes. I've known the other 3 since kindergarten. BTW, I was still so sweaty. :cool:

To make a long story short, I told her that I've always have a crush on her and want to go out with her. That was on a Friday afternoon and she said yes on the following Monday.

I know it's kinda boring but that same girl and I got married in 1982 and still going strong ... 34 years and going. That makes my marriage longer than you are older. :):Dgun)

Cheers!

Ed

Alright guys big thanks to yall. Im planning on the church idea, sounds like a goodone thanks. And tying it into shooting actually makes sense and boost the confidence level. Once again sorry for the inconvenience.
I learned long ago that if your wife does not share your passions more likely than not it will mean trouble in the long run. Either she'll likely resent the time you spend away or you'll have to be willing to fund her passions that she can enjoy while you are away or both.

Church is never the wrong place to start but neither is the local gun range.:)

Here's one thing I tried to remember when talking to the lady's years ago when I was single. They are just as shy/nervous/scared/and don't know what to say either. So you have nothing to lose by going for it and talking to them.

Here's one thing I tried to remember when talking to the lady's years ago when I was single. They are just as shy/nervous/scared/and don't know what to say either. So you have nothing to lose by going for it and talking to them.

I think this is a good way of looking at it. You'll do fine. Be confident not cocky.

Steve

Okay so first off y'all can hate me for asking this on a hunting website, but you guys are honest helping people so here i am. Just a warning this may seem a little dumb but this girl and i have been friends simce grade school and i met her twin sister (again) a few months ago and i got this thing for her. I just dont know what to do/say to either of them so any advice? And once again im truely sorry for asking this on here.

Tell your friend that you have the hots for her sister. Honesty is the best policy. If she supports it then that's good for you. If she doesn't support it then its also good for you since that means she probably likes you.

I wouldn't take her to the range when asking her out on a first date. I would do something small and not intimidating. Coffee dates, lunch dates, or "you want to hang out" always works. You will also know immediately if shes into you by a simple yes or no response.

I was an expert hunter, but sadly the hunter became the hunted, and now I am married. :D

Alright guys thank you all! Im going to ask her out to church tomorrow then go to lunch and see what happens. Ill let y'all know how things went and thanks for puttin up with me. Y'all are great guys!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.