Not hunting or shooting but i need help.

Deerslayer11

Okay so first off y'all can hate me for asking this on a hunting website, but you guys are honest helping people so here i am. Just a warning this may seem a little dumb but this girl and i have been friends simce grade school and i met her twin sister (again) a few months ago and i got this thing for her. I just dont know what to do/say to either of them so any advice? And once again im truely sorry for asking this on here.

Okay so first off y'all can hate me for asking this on a hunting website, but you guys are honest helping people so here i am. Just a warning this may seem a little dumb but this girl and i have been friends simce grade school and i met her twin sister (again) a few months ago and i got this thing for her. I just dont know what to do/say to either of them so any advice? And once again im truely sorry for asking this on here.
I've always found "Hello" delivered with a willing smile was about all that was needed. If the interest is mutual nature takes over on it's own.

This must be in the Long Range Hunting & Shooting forum because it is a long shot?

Sorry I couldn't help it.

Steve

Make corrections for windage and elevation and go for it man, you'll never know what could have been. You don't want to look back and say I should've, could've, would've.

Ask her out to church followed by an afternoon at the range. If it's a yes, it's a yes; if it's a no it's a no. :Dgun). Shoot straight my friend

.....This must be in the Long Range Hunting & Shooting forum because it is a long shot...........
Love this:D

Sometimes you take a shot that missing is more educational than a hit, or what looked like a hit at first, leaves you wondering why you took the shot in the first place,

Absolutely out of my skill set, but good luck.

Alright guys big thanks to yall. Im planning on the church idea, sounds like a goodone thanks. And tying it into shooting actually makes sense and boost the confidence level. Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

This must be in the Long Range Hunting & Shooting forum because it is a long shot?

Sorry I couldn't help it.

Steve

Love this:D

Sometimes you take a shot that missing is more educational than a hit, or what looked like a hit at first, leaves you wondering why you took the shot in the first place,

Absolutely out of my skill set, but good luck.

+1! This might take some cojones but take them both for a fun date and then reveal how you truly feel. A true friend will understand and appreciate your honesty. And if the feeling is mutual, the twin sister has the best source to know more about you.

Good luck on your endeavor ... cheers!

Ed

+1! This might take some cojones but take them both for a fun date and then reveal how you truly feel. A true friend will understand and appreciate your honesty. And if the feeling is mutual, the twin sister has the best source to know more about you.

Good luck on your endeavor ... cheers!

Ed

Thanks man thats a good idea, ill go ahead and give it a try.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.