Nosler RIfles

Howa made the vanguards when the Mark5's came from Germany. Took some time for the cost/quality to catch up to Howa.
Glad to see WBY move out from the left coast. Hope they are successful! We need all manufactures to be successful.

I sure would not want to be a hunter / shooter. In California...if I read the laws correctly, shooting a magpie with a 22 LR and lead bullet would be illegal?

My shooting pal got a 26 N
Shoots great! Lots of 1/2 MOA.

The rifles are great.
Just think through what you really need for a cartridge vs what you dream of doing.!

We are all "rich" with what get to suit out needs. Personally I want one of each but my wife needs to eat.

The Nosler rifles are top notch. IMO they are 2nd to Cooper in today's market

I've shot the 48 Patriot/Liberty in 280 Ackley & 26 Nosler, and 48 Outfitter in 9.3x62. With factory ammo, or untuned handloads they're 1moa rifles. I think they're put together well, but probably not worth what Nosler markets them at. I see Nosler often has sales on them , probably not a strong seller ...

I have a nosler patriot the older model now know as the liberty. I love the rifle it's in a 6.5-284 Norma. I did have a gun smith reduce the trigger weight, they told me it was a rifle basic trigger. The stock is a bell and Carlson with a pac nor barrel. The gun shoots half moa with Nosler e tip Ammo. When I bought mine I paid $1350 out the door. Only thing is they should offer a muzzle break for their magumns. Also convinced my friend to buy one in a 270 and he loves it. This is coming from a guy that has a few full custom rifles, even a gap non typical in 300 win mag which is awesome. My next non custom rifle would be a Christensen Mesa or Nosler.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.