Nosler 30 cal 210grn LRAB

Triple BB

If anyone has done some load work up on these bullets, I'd appreciate some info. Planning on using Retumbo and Fed GM215 primers. I've already read through a ton of stuff via the search button, but can't find any specific loads with Retumbo. I also read some posts where guys were indicating the further off the lands the better. Yet, Nosler put some info in with the bullets that their folks found the best accuracy at max Saami COAL.

Thanks

If anyone has done some load work up on these bullets, I'd appreciate some info. Planning on using Retumbo and Fed GM215 primers. I've already read through a ton of stuff via the search button, but can't find any specific loads with Retumbo. I also read some posts where guys were indicating the further off the lands the better. Yet, Nosler put some info in with the bullets that their folks found the best accuracy at max Saami COAL.

Thanks

Get a hold of Greyfox. He's done the load work for your components.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.